Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12/6/10

P90x Plyometrics (Cardio)

Calories burned: 500

*Today the DH and I did this workout for the first time in months. Yikes! It was a killer, and I was a joke! But I managed to get through it with some modified moves. This week we decided to start the program over, for real this time. I am thrilled that he is joining me in that! I learned that I can't really stay committed on my own. Also he and I talked about where we are in starting this time around, as to where we were last time. When we first started, we could barely get through a workout. It took us about 4 weeks just to be able to do the moves. THIS time, while it's tough to get back in the groove, we can still DO the moves. That is a huge improvement! We should be able to see big changes in round 2.

I also was brave enough to get on the scale this morning. I have gained almost 5 pounds. That's annoying, but... I've done worse. :) I really want to get on track with my eating NOW before Christmas. Working out on a regular basis again will help. (This is yesterdays workout, I am working out this evening with my DH!)

1 comment:

  1. Ya know, I don't think this work out is even in my P90x Lean Rotation. Hmm... I'll have to do it just to see if I can burn that many calories, though given the other two workout comparisons, I'm thinking no. Sure wish you had a bodybugg so that we could compare and I could feel jaded and gripe some more! ;)

    ReplyDelete