Monday, December 13, 2010

12/13/10

Cardio: P90x Plyometrics
Calories burned: 630

*This week was SO much better than last weeks workout! First of all, I stuck with it and did all the moves. I couldn't even stick with it last week. It's nice to know I'm getting my stamina back. I burned a little over a 100 more calories this week! I was working much harder!

My calories have been great for the past two days. The only day that I really didn't do that well was Saturday. It was a friends birthday and he wanted us to eat with them at Olive Garden. The worst possible place to pick!!!! Oh well, it was good and I made sure to enjoy it!

I changed my weigh in day to Friday, I just like Friday better. No chance of weekend water weight. :) I did end up loosing 3 pounds since last Tuesday though! So that makes me really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment