Thursday, December 16, 2010

12/16/10

Strength and Cardio: P90x Legs and Back
Calories Burned: 354

**I really dogged it today. I only did about 3/4 of the workout. Probably not even that. This morning I woke up sick. Didn't start feeling right until about 2:30. I wasn't going to workout at all, but... a little didn't hurt. I hate dogging this workout too, when you work hard at it, it's a killer! Oh well.

I have been doing fabulously with my eating. Tomorrow is weigh in day, and I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Man! You are doing great this week! I've had to take a breather because my knee joints are not doing good (a new kind of pain!) So David talked me into skipping yesterdays final B&F class until mid jan. :( I felt weird and guilty about it. I'm glad you're feeling better. No one likes to be sick during the holidays.

    OMG!! My security word was "waying"! LOL! How funny.

    ReplyDelete