Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10/13/10

Wednesday: P90x Chest and back, 35 minutes
(I did the workout without the video this time. I was able to move through the moves quicker and keep my heart rate up that way!)
P90x Ab Ripper, 10 minutes

Calories Burned: 415

I am thrilled with today. I wasn't supposed to do abs again until tomorrow, but since we are leaving for Chicago in the morning (a one night stay) and couldn't do them then, I tacked it on to the end of my workout. It was hard! I was feeling it. There's a reason why you don't work out the same muscle two days in a row! ;)

I also spent the entire day on my feet. Cleaning, and cooking (making a bunch of meat so that this weekend I can make freezer meals. I am excited about that!)

So I know that I roasted some serious calories today. I also did well with my food and didn't eat over my limit. Good thing because I haven't been doing well in that area! :s

1 comment:

  1. You did GREAT today!! Man!! Kick butt!! I'd love to know what your making for Freezer Meals!!! And, why you are going to Chicago!! Hope its a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete