Friday, October 8, 2010

10/8/10 - Catch up

Like I said in my blog post this morning, I have decided to use this journal again to track my daily successes, since time is limited for blogging nowadays. I feel better putting my "stuff" out there, I feel like I'm participating that way! :)

So here's my sum of the week thus far: (to get me started!)


Monday: None (Doh!)

Tuesday: P90X, Legs and Back workout, 1 hour
P90X Ab workout, 15 minutes
Calories burned: 700
Food success: no

Wednesday: P90X Chest, Shoulders and Triceps workout, 1 hour
Calories Burned: 500
Food success: no

Thursday: Turbo Jam 20 minute workout
P90X Ab workout, 15 minutes
Calories burned: 300
Food success: YES!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Food Success: No


    What's that mean?? LOL! I can't get over your workouts!! I'm excited to start mine...maybe. I dunno. Maybe I'm dreading them. But, you always seem so pumped and I am anxious to get my RMR up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, also...Twitter (mostly from my phone) really helps me! I set up an account ONLY for my diet stuff and I leave it on all day! Then when I am having crappy moments, or want to brag but don't really want to write a blog post I can still send it out for the world to see...and get it off my chest. Just a thought! Oh, and I think I'm gonna put your blog roll back up on the home page too. That way its seen in both places! ;) Keep up the great effor tyou maniac!!

    ReplyDelete