Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10/12/2010

Monday - Off day (I spent the day getting errands ran)

Tuesday - P90x Legs and Back, 1 hour
P90x Ab Ripper, 15 minutes

Calories burned: 670

Note: Not quite as high as last week, but I was writing a list of the leg workouts this time so I can do them in the future without the video. I HATE this workout SOOOO much. I really want to be able to do it to my own music. Also, I hate hearing that Tony loves the side lunge, I HATE it!!! No offense Tony, but I've been hearing that since May! ;)

It was a good workout day. I'm glad this workout is over for the week!

1 comment:

  1. I don't care!! I still think you kicked butt just for doing the work out that you hate the most!! Ihave to say though, I'm going to have to convice J to change your ringtone on the sly to Tony saying how much he loves it!! LOL! Keep it up! You inspire me and I can't wait to get it and see what it's all about!! Oh, BTW...shipped yours yesterday! Media.

    ReplyDelete