Friday, May 15, 2009

Well, my very first post in my journal! Yay!

Today was the first day on my new strength training regimen. I decided to spilt up my weight machine workout. I usually get pretty annoyed with it, in the second half. I am going to try this over the next week. See how it feels and if I can find a groove with it. :)

Weight bench: 15 minutes =

4 sets of 12 reps

Ab crunch: 55 pds
Tricep push down: 40 pds
Bench press: 40 pds
Pectoral fly: 18 pds

Also:

30 crunches
10 push ups

2 comments:

  1. VERY COOL! You did a heck of a work out today! I can't even do 2 push ups. Ever tried the yoga move "plank"? There's this move on the Wii FIT that I can't even do. I bet you'd love it. I need an exercise that works my pecs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such good information.......If you love to workout, just like me......Please check out the blogs mentioned below, its really informative !!!!..... check it out m sure you'll love it.

    http://staysharpwithworkouts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete