Wednesday, May 20, 2009

378 calories

Weight bench: 25 minutes =

4 sets of 12 reps

Ab crunch: 60 pds
Tricep push down: 40 pds
Bench press: 40 pds
Pectoral fly: 18 pds

1 set of 12 reps


Leg curl: 25 pds (both left and right)
Leg extension: 58 pds


Calories burned : 159

Cardio:Running/walking intervals 2min/3min

Running:10 minutes total
Walking: 18 minutes total

2.40 miles

Calories: 212

Calories for the day: 378

Notes: Today I got my forerunner! I was able to program my interval workout on the computer and transfer it to the watch. Very cool. I messed up one of the times though, which threw the whole thing off. But I managed alright. I love the map it gives at the end of your work out when you plug it back in to your computer! Fun!

It was a good workout day!

No comments:

Post a Comment