Monday, May 18, 2009

302 calories

Weight bench: 20 minutes =

4 sets of 12 reps

Ab crunch: 60 pds
Tricep push down: 40 pds
Bench press: 40 pds
Pectoral fly: 18 pds

Calories: 76

Cardio:

Running/walking intervals 2min/3min

Running:10 minutes total
Walking:21 minutes total

Calories: 226

Calories for the day: 302

Notes: I'm very bummed that I had to start over (again) on my running intervals. And the thing that gets me most is I KNOW how frusterating that first week can be! It can be so tough just to run 2 stinking minutes! I tried to think about other things. Look around at peoples flowers, enjoy the beautiful day! I really (really) want this time around to be THE time.

1 comment:

  1. UGH! Seems like a lot of work for 76 calories burned off! LOL! BUT, at least you did it, and just think of the calories the new muscles will burn while you're sitting around reading! LOL!

    ReplyDelete